Ranking
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Math sucks, but it's fun.

can confirm.
also, on that school topic, i have two days straight of portuguese exams(BOTH gramatic and FUCKING LITERATURE, SERIOUSLY, LITERATURE FUCKING SUCKS), fuck me.

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
ye. i asked about the story and it turn out that she had some big problems and her dad abused her and wanted to kill her.

I feel really sorry for her :/
Hope her father gets arrested and beat the shit out of
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I feel really sorry for her :/
Hope her father gets arrested and beat the shit out of

@Alpha: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! What happened afterwards?

Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
That's shit, did the father get arrested? or he probably got taken in for questioning

acually her father his reason to do all this. she helped her boyfriend steal alot of gold jewelry from their house. tho he abused her for couple of days and stopped. and when someone do such a thing (be it man or woman) people will look at them like devils or something (it acually depend on the neighbourhood but it apply to her cuz people there still have the same way of thinking as in the 90s)
her was taken for questioning but they let him go tho :/.

Math sucks, but it's fun

its fun when you are the only one who passed the test.
yup this shit happen :v
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Not even going to read Alpha's topic, sorry but I don't like this kind of thing

@HALUEJOHN and other coolguys: today I learned that portuguese are stupid as heck naming thing (haluejah can relate) (for those who don't know, they colonized Brazil). When they first came navigating to Brazil, "discovering our territory" (what actually is a lie), they had to disembark in somewhere safe, a seaport. When they were finally able to find this place, they called it "Porto Seguro" (safe seaport). Also, this port was located in a bay, which can be translated to "baía", and Porto Seguro's state is called
"Bahia", pretty much the same pronounce.

They thought that in another state there was a river, which actually wasn't but I don't know it actually is, and it happened around January. This state was named as "Rio de Janeiro", or "January's River".

The region with the biggest gold ore extraction is called 'Minas Gerais", or "General Mines".

There's A LOT more but I'll finish with our country's name, Brazil. Originally it's called "Brasil" because it was inspired in our first main feedstock (more to Portugal than to us tho), "Pau-Brasil". "Pau" means something like stick or wood, "Brasil" refers to "Ember", and it comes from its inside red material (by the way it's a tree).

Good shit Halue
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Lionet flexing on us with his culture xd
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Man that must be heavy to see, alpha...

acually i have seen worse and disgusting things. so yeah i'm pretty used to it.
and thanx to dad for letting me watch the disgusting af horror movies scenes when i was a kid.
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
@Lionet flexing on us with his culture xd

yup. too much information for my brain to handle.
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 24, 2018 at 01:41 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I can relate
-----
Information scares me
Last edited by Lotus; Feb 24, 2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
I would feel humiliated if I didn't know information of what Alpha is giving.

@Lionet: your English sucks dude I literally have not understood a single word of what you said.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Pat: to basically sum up what Lionet said, is that actual Portuguese people back in like the 1500's navigated to Brazil and bullied troops that tecnically werent "Brazilian", just were there living.
Then when we took over Brazil we gave stupid names to states that dont have any meaning behind it.
-----
also in the span of under 2 minutes i made 33k on 2 items hah max is not the only one to shit TC
Last edited by Halu; Feb 24, 2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Max can shit 33k TC with the blink of an eye.

Also good shit your country has done, quite lovely.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █