Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Revolution.
Greetings to everybody.

For the start, i would like to say that i think Toribash is getting to the damn commercial way that destroys nearly everything in this world.... why i think like that ? Because while i playing there is just advertising popping up that want me to purchase TC.

-snip-

Also I see much updates in Toribash that brings new features but... since 5 years I keep self fracing and... I just never felt differences in the point system everybody loves ?

.. Can somebody feel me ?
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 21, 2014 at 10:25 PM.
Enjoint life
Hi, please keep server suggestions in this thread.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Because while i playing there is just advertising popping up that want me to purchase TC.

The TC purchase window only appears when you click on the tiny 16x16px button. Also notice that in 2009-2010 there was a way bigger button that was allowing you to buy boosters.

Also it was said quite a lot of times that no changes that will change the Toribash gameplay are to be implemented. Different default point system will. Some changes were made to point system in the latest version, I guess even snake made some mods using those changes.
I don't press any button get that advertise displayed. And i don't know if some changes are made I just said I don't feel any.
Enjoint life
You don't feel them because hardly anyone uses that custom point scoring system because everybody is used to the old one which is good. Simple as that.

Play the mods that use it, and you'll feel it.
there is a glitch (at least in the mac version) that causes the tc buying window to pop up when you press space or tab while playing. (i have tab bound to open the movesaver.lua menu)
It happens for Windows as well. I experience this glitch far too many times a day—it's probably what Smaiva is talking about. Aside from that, I really have no problem with the "Buy TC" menu.
fl0w
i had so many times of me pressing space while typing my In game message when it's time to choose a move
then the chat disappears, makes me press space which then forces me to not make my move

it's too ANNOYING
Last edited by TraxrInfo; Sep 16, 2014 at 12:30 PM.
HELP
THE NUGGETS GOT LOOSE
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Greetings to everybody.

For the start, i would like to say that i think Toribash is getting to the damn commercial way that destroys nearly everything in this world.... why i think like that ? Because while i playing there is just advertising popping up that want me to purchase TC.

Well, commercial way itself isn't the baddest thing, specially if things like servers, developers etc. have to be paid. Never forget that theres a company behind Toribash.
About the button: Dunno about Mac-glitch due to hating Mac's at every way you can but at Win it's just popping up while hitting the button itself. Nothing really annoying.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
there is a glitch (at least in the mac version) that causes the tc buying window to pop up when you press space or tab while playing. (i have tab bound to open the movesaver.lua menu)

i sometimes get that glitch when i close the tab and reopen it and press space to play it opens the tc thing but i just close it and its done(i use windows btw)