Ranking
Original Post
Revealing the name of whoever kicked you from the server
Doesn't seem like a bad idea to me.
This would also make say, kicked when you had decapped someone for the decap prize if there are multiple ops, it'll be much easier to handle with this situation. supported
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Completely supported, would make support issues about decap/dismember prizes much easier to handle.
I see no real harm in this. Situations arise all the time where it would be helpful if the kickers name was stated. Supported.
A hasbeen like the rest
yup i support this like u got kicked in a war and u are one of the waring clans maybe the kicker would be one of ur clan u dont know.
yea.
I support this because then that means if someone is kicking random people and there other ops It will be easy to find the person who kicked you if its not a ban

Open it

I support this like you go in a duel server apparently your too bad and you get kicked you /rec you get kicked and again and again it would be good for bet servers too.. like someone kicks and blames it on the other person its gonna be easily found out

#-supported
For the love of god yes. I'd like more accountability on this front. Multiple people kicking one person than claiming "no man only x was doing it" is frustrating. Plus when people are abusing the system, we need to see who.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
In addition to this I'm thinking maybe for /cp too?

Or even better, make a command as to see who the recent person was to
  • set the /motd
  • set the /desc
  • /cp (obviously)
  • recent decapprize adder
  • recently kicked/who kicked them
  • bans, but theres already a banlist
  • recent nudges/scrambles/fknocks
Possibilities are endless but who knows if they would ever be implemented.