ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
One? Two? Three? Four Suggestions!
Two things I want to add that'll improves really well for Toribash.

1.) When go to ''Esc --> Multiplayer'' the player is still on the server without leaving it

2.) Can add up over 2 person in a server (new setting)

3.) There is a voting system ( /vote [time] 1 [text] 2 [text] ) commanded by only moderator and when used ( /vote 1 ) ( /vote 2 ), no effect will be activated after voting stopped.

4.) When making a Forum Thread, there is a ''Voting'' setting where poster post in the text ( ex. ''What is 1+1 ?) and there is two (or more if want to adds in more) ( ex. (Vote 1) ''Two!'' (Vote 2) ''11!'' (Vote 3) ''Window!'' ) and it is also called, popularly, ''Poll''

Word Of The Day

Please identify me as HexedChronoBlades.
Hey Vinh,

The problem with the servers saying a player is still there even after they left is because you did not update the server list. Just type /refresh before you look at the servers.

There used to be a multiplayer mode where you could have more than just 2 people playing, but that was discontinued. I would love to see this re-implemented

The voting system makes sense, but I don't really see where it would be applicable.

On the forums, they do have poles. There is no need to implement a voting command.

Over all good ideas. I support the multiplayer idea.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
There used to be a multiplayer mode where you could have more than just 2 people playing, but that was discontinued. I would love to see this re-implemented

Wasn't this removed because of lag and just all around instability due to the ridiculous amount of computer power required?
A lot of people probably wouldn't be able to handle it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
There are games such as Tanki Online cough cough my Tanki Online account is OmegaDye cough cough that update when a server is created or expired, why not ToriBash too?

I don't think it costs too much computer usage to do that.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Wasn't this removed because of lag and just all around instability due to the ridiculous amount of computer power required?
A lot of people probably wouldn't be able to handle it.

Computers have come a long way since then. I would love to see this re-implemented in the game again. Toribash has a lot of potential,and a 3-4 way multiplayer match might help boost the games popularity a bit. I personally would love to play in tourneys where you fight more than 1 person. This would also make replay making extremely interesing. I think it would be very cool.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Computers have come a long way since then. I would love to see this re-implemented in the game again. Toribash has a lot of potential,and a 3-4 way multiplayer match might help boost the games popularity a bit. I personally would love to play in tourneys where you fight more than 1 person. This would also make replay making extremely interesing. I think it would be very cool.

Idk if that would work really, tb runs pretty smooth all the time for me, but I remember playing 4.6 to get the 3-4 player function a while back, and it's not really that laggy, but it does take up quite a bit of power, small amounts of lag
I'm not really 100% sure, but i think some peoples comps and internet would probably die out with that.
Still, I'd like to see this reimplemented in some way, making 4 player replays is ridiculously hard, but it was REALLY fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Well, there are still people like me using a Dell latitude d505, which isnt an evolution after the testing of 3 players, this is from <2010.

Still would be fun if it worked, also shorter line etc.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, and I just though of something. I was looking for my friend (which is quite a hard thing to do) but I don't know where to start. You should add in like a Search Bar where you can search up players name and forum's name. Just a quick suggestion.
Originally Posted by VinhVinh View Post
Two things I want to add that'll improves really well for Toribash.

1.) When go to ''Esc --> Multiplayer'' the player is still on the server without leaving it

2.) Can add up over 2 person in a server (new setting)

3.) There is a voting system ( /vote [time] 1 [text] 2 [text] ) commanded by only moderator and when used ( /vote 1 ) ( /vote 2 ), no effect will be activated after voting stopped.

4.) When making a Forum Thread, there is a ''Voting'' setting where poster post in the text ( ex. ''What is 1+1 ?) and there is two (or more if want to adds in more) ( ex. (Vote 1) ''Two!'' (Vote 2) ''11!'' (Vote 3) ''Window!'' ) and it is also called, popularly, ''Poll''

Word Of The Day

1. You don't leave the server when you do that.

2. No for reasons probably already said, and the fact that this has been suggested numerous times with the same answers.

3. Voting for what?

4. This is already a thing.
Originally Posted by VinhVinh View Post
Oh, and I just though of something. I was looking for my friend (which is quite a hard thing to do) but I don't know where to start. You should add in like a Search Bar where you can search up players name and forum's name. Just a quick suggestion.

/rf (refresh) then /sa (name) to search for whoever you want. You can also search by clan.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
No I don't mean ingame, but I mean the forum. I was trying to find my friend in the webpage (this one) but it took quite a while to find them. I just want to add a Search Bar so you can search up players name and their info, adding them to contact, stuff like that.