Ranking
Original Post
3D items
So this thread is about the 3D items.

First thing I want to say... Auto dl'ing should be fixed because we can't see Most 3d items without Manual dl'ing

Also ADD MORE 3D ITEMS
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
I agree with Goughy's statement to an extent. That being, if someone, such as TIcux (who has, or have had, lots 3D items equipped), walked into a server. The auto download would lag the gameplay quite a bit to make sure everything is loaded correctly(his boxing gloves, shoes,etc). An example of the lag that may occur if this was implemented would be when certain things, such as textures, sometimes lags the gameplay of the particular person auto-downloading, due to the simple fact that they are downloading too many things at once. But, it could also be argued that if the lag was so much you could just disable the items altogether. After all, that's what people do with flames. But, another thing to consider is that some flames cause other people's computers to overload, causing their game to force quit. That being said, with the overall amount of 3D items that are implemented, as well as the glitchyness that they have, all combined with the speed of said person's internet would be enough to make their game crash. resulting in many things.
So, in conclusion, although it would be a great thing to be implemented, now is just not the time for it. Perhaps if and/or when it is perfected by devs it could be a great addition
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I agree with Goughy's statement to an extent. That being, if someone, such as TIcux (who has, or have had, lots 3D items equipped), walked into a server. The auto download would lag the gameplay quite a bit to make sure everything is loaded correctly(his boxing gloves, shoes,etc). An example of the lag that may occur if this was implemented would be when certain things, such as textures, sometimes lags the gameplay of the particular person auto-downloading, due to the simple fact that they are downloading too many things at once. But, it could also be argued that if the lag was so much you could just disable the items altogether. After all, that's what people do with flames. But, another thing to consider is that some flames cause other people's computers to overload, causing their game to force quit. That being said, with the overall amount of 3D items that are implemented, as well as the glitchyness that they have, all combined with the speed of said person's internet would be enough to make their game crash. resulting in many things.
So, in conclusion, although it would be a great thing to be implemented, now is just not the time for it. Perhaps if and/or when it is perfected by devs it could be a great addition

No I don't think u get it .-. I meant when someone is playing ATM, it auto dls him the same way but an addition to 3d items included.
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
I just got barbed wire after wasting 5k and now people wont even see the model. i agree with adding auto dl.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
AutoDL should really be a feature.

Also, I got a gift from my GF today which I thought might look in the game. Its a necklace with a bullet on it. (Yes, Its a LIVE bullet, Run me over and I become a bomb.)

This would be small, (BARBED WIRE), But it'd look nice.
-----
Originally Posted by Altair View Post

I agree, But it wouldn't overload players.

If autodl was implemented, There would be a limit. E.G 5 Max 3D Items, and one hair.

BUT, AutoDL would be very good if you download a single 3D Item at a time, allowing players to have as many 3D items as they like, and not overloading internet.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 24, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump