ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A Transfer TC button
I want to suggest a "Transfer TC to ..." button. i think it would decrease the "sent tc to the wrong dude cause i misspelled his name"-scam reports and it would make the work for market squads easier

my suggestion is that we put the button next to the deactivated items list

here:
[TLL]
You can just copy the name and paste in "transfer Tc"... thats not difficult at all.
But yeah a "transfer" button could be Really interesting, at the majority for marketeers
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I think there should be a pop window in-game.

There are many times, where the forum is down and you are in the middle of an item or big tc duel.

Yea those kinds of duels arn't supported but they do happen.
Actually it would be really helpful and would make transferring items and toricredits faster and less annoying. It would reduce amount of transfers to wrong person as well (no more misspelled names).
I don't think it would be hard to implement either as it would just require adding two more fields (one for "Transfer ToriCredits to XYZ" and second for "Transfer Items to XYZ") with hyperlink and then filling one field with username.

Supported, it would be very convenient tool for people dealing on items section. Clicking on shop -> transfer toricredits -> pasting name takes time and is annoying after hundreds of deals.

It's so simple yet genius that it's hard to believe it wasn't suggested and implemented yet...
Last edited by Thrandir; Sep 23, 2014 at 12:37 PM.
Or, When you click someone's name in the forum, under the deactivated inventory there'll be a transfer items or transfer TC. That would be faster especially for those people with complicated names ( like me )

Sometimes you'll confuse I and l.
Bringer of Hell
Supported, this would be very helpful to make marketing faster, especially on mobile.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
That was exactly what i was thinking platabear, i spend ~90% of my Toribash Time at my phone and i am pretty active at the market so that would be really helpful and it's really easy to implement

i want an award if this will be implemented :P
[TLL]
Supported I am a constant bet player and host this could give people ability to give me TC even and for me to give others easier and faster than the normal way. so i dont miss a nudge spot or have nudge spot fights between other players. or maybe to make this idea even better have a command in the game that allows you to transfer TC to another account for example /TC (amount) @ (Name), Or if this doesn't work you could put it under the right click menu you get when you right click over a players Que and have a little drop down bar that you can put the amount number in and a send button.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
We tended to make scamming not as easy by avoiding this sort of thing from happening within the in-game client but this suggestion still being forum based makes it a good one.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
supported its a good thing as i see because i mean i send by mistake 30k to wrong person because one letter its confusing so that can help
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS