Ranking
Original Post
The worst music ever made
We've had some doozies over the past decade, especially recently with productions companies charging people to make videos that they probably shouldn't be making (eg Friday). So, let's pull together the worst music we've ever heard, because watching cringey video clips is a pastime of mine.

I came across this a few days ago. Let me explain why I vote this the worst song and video clip of all time, but first watch it without my input.

Song:
- The musicians aren't able to sing the notes correctly.
- When they harmonise, I feel like evil will overcome good and the good guy loses the final battle.
- The words have no meaning, repeating the same phrases with a guitar backing does not = a song.

Video:
- The video and voice track aren't synced correctly. It's more excruciating than watching women's sport (bar taekwondo).
- The acting is woefully scripted with woeful actors. Result: woeful.
- Add in unflattering camera angles from not naturally pleasant people to look at, and I think this at least gets a place on the podium in worst things ever in music.

Post yours and give a bit of detail if you want.
Σ

Song:
-It was an actual Rave Review and not a song
-Swearing Included
-Remixed by ak9
-Is not made by 'The Quick Brown Fox' or any 'Renard' personas
-Is not called 'The Big Black'
-SICK W0BS M8
-Skrillex made the original

Video:
-Lazy editing featuring just particles, a nearly black screen and Blue Letters
-Subtle Blue Waveforms
- Xi - FREEDOM DiVE was much better in video than SKiSM - Rave Review (ak9 remix)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post

Song:
-It was an actual Rave Review and not a song
-Swearing Included
-Remixed by ak9
-Is not called 'The Big Black'
-SICK W0BS M8
-Skrillex made the original

Video:
-Lazy editing featuring just particles, a nearly black screen and Blue Letters
-Subtle Blue Waveforms
- Xi - FREEDOM DiVE was much better in video than SKiSM - Rave Review (ak9 remix)

This song is good, the video doesn't have a sence. It actually used to play in your kiai =)
a choice pick from a friend who owns a sound production/recording studio.
i actually met the guy when I went to visit the studio, he was super serial about making it big
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 11, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post

For me Renard is really good musician. He made a lot of really good stuffs. For now he started to make something sounds like trap with elements of hardcore, but it's sound really bad. Also, he became a transvestite . _. He is not my idol anymore...

Alright! I've got some russian music for ya, folks.
Few words: this song was made as joke at the modern music.

Last edited by CroKO; Jun 11, 2014 at 03:31 PM.