ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help me!? pleas
ok well i was looking at a macbook and looking at the price and the ability to get it on a £25 aa month thing... then i clicked purchace and it went through!! i cant cancle it. it just says i cant... i cant find the suport email. and i cant tell my dad. i asked him if i could get £30 a month and he said no. and i just cant tell him so if anybody knows a way to contact apple or cancle the ordor PLEAS TELL! or if you have a way to help get me to tell my dad. or to get money pleas tell again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
How did you say you will pay for it? Like, did you enter a credit card number and stuff?
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
there is already a card linked up to my acount (for apps and music) its a visa electron. i looked on the cooprative site and there are no standing orders. there is a email saying ive placed it. its in my orders list. but i cant cancle it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I don't know any way to cancel it. I think you should just tell him and when it gets to your house send it back to apple for a refund. Also, you should tell him before his visa bill comes in.
i agree what he don't know won't hurt em
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?