Ranking
Original Post
What happened yo YOUshop?
Just wondering what happened to it, remember buying an amber blood from there for 6k now its 50k in shops and low restock.
Click here
Also: Ponies, cotton candy and rainbows!
They closed it down, I think there redoing the entire thing. We just have to wait and see
Developers are currently coding a new market.
They will install a new market once they did their job.

The old market was full of bugs people kept abusing.
How are you?
Trust me this is for the best. There were so many hacks/glitch abusers. From personal experience someone stole an item directly out of my inventory.

I can't wait to see the new market though.
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Trust me this is for the best. There were so many hacks/glitch abusers. From personal experience someone stole an item directly out of my inventory.

I can't wait to see the new market though.

^ Partly that.

Since the rollback happened it decided it doesn't want to work at all for accounts made after August 2010 instead giving a blank page.

Crux is going to make a new markety type thing, so sit back & wait for him to get it done.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ Partly that.

Since the rollback happened it decided it doesn't want to work at all for accounts made after August 2010 instead giving a blank page.

Crux is going to make a new markety type thing, so sit back & wait for him to get it done.

Ok, but wouldn't it be fair enaugh to say aproximate time when they will finish new shop. I just can't stand that forum market
Its not hard to understand the Forum market. Just go post some offers at the threads.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
The market is being redone, almost completely.
There will be no more youshops because people hacked the items, the items/transfers became glitched, there were several bugs, and many, if not all, rate farmed their youshops for better publicity.
BAD LUCK
This might change the item, prices, no?
I remember everyone used the Market prices, not forum / shop prices.
"no sir i did not scam that player"
yea it was great for pricing. Now all the market pro's are going to be convincing newbies that a items worth less than it really is
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit