Toribash
I'm too lazy to post replays here so please take a look at my video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLZ7nbN8Qw

Belt : Blue
In-Game Name : Skepsis
Speciality : I'm good at Aikido.
Looks really good Skepsis. I think me and Warvick will agree to let you in! You should add video maker to your specialty if you made that.
Note to All Accepted Daft Members! You are required to post in the clan DCS (found here) to confirm your membership! If you do not post, we will PM you. If you do not reply, we will kick you out of the clan in 14 days!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Looks really good Skepsis. I think me and Warvick will agree to let you in! You should add video maker to your specialty if you made that.
Note to All Accepted Daft Members! You are required to post in the clan DCS (found here) to confirm your membership! If you do not post, we will PM you. If you do not reply, we will kick you out of the clan in 14 days!

Not many people are posting in the dsc, seems this thread would do better at recruiting people...
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
owww so sorry dudes i took to long to come here and now i am affiliated to another clan
@Skepsis: Improve, dude. Improve. Then post here again. I feel confident that you will become better, but until then, we will not accept you.
Mecha | TRG