Toribash
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
omg this never will get released this guy will never pay i wnat this mod too

I paid the tc a month ago...check the transaction history. Mod hasn't been uploaded correctly yet.
Share your wisdom with me.
Ive uploaded it the same way i have with all my other mods , my laptop broke down with all my work on it and im not sure when it will be fixed .

Luminescence : u can re upload it on your end if you have the file and see if you can get it working . Im just not sure when i will have my laptop again . give it a slightly different title and upload it form me

thank , and sry for the trouble with it
I see what you mean now , im not sure what happend with the upload prosses . I checked it out and it is blank for some reason .

I'll do as much as i can to get it working . but im not sure how far i will get without my data , but i will try .
Aw from one thing to another!
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
well i apologize for the problem but i realy cant do anything about it without my laptop . bills and rent come first guys . then i will fix it or remake it .

hell i cant even play toribash so you guys arnt the only ones that are frustrated .
sorry guys for the inconvenience
Ok, this thread is confusing and old. it seems something has been
accomplished, for further contact and stuff please PM each others.. like you should have done in the first place.

~Closed
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com