Ranking
Original Post
[mod] Parkour dream D yes its now here :D
Ok so this is my new parkour mod parkour dream D every one likes parkour right? : D
Im sorry for taking so long time to make it. i was bit busy but got it finished now.
i wanted add more details but runned out of objects :/, thx for darkdanz for making test replay

preview

hope u like it, replays from mod are very welcome also.
Comments/cnc welcome
Attached Files
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 504 views)
# - Dranz - Dream of a Fag.rpl (831.6 KB, 242 views)
Last edited by joope1; Apr 29, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
Pretty sweet, you had nice ideas.

You can try something like this:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Your mods look really cartoonish to me. Maybe it's the colours you're using, or the lack of small detail spread out over the map. Try not to focus so much on one spot. Some of the shape's proportions seem weird as well, the wall under the zipline is really thin for example.
Also, make the baseplate 10000x10000 or something, that will make it look more of an enviorment, rather than a scene.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Your mods look really cartoonish to me. Maybe it's the colours you're using, or the lack of small detail spread out over the map. Try not to focus so much on one spot. Some of the shape's proportions seem weird as well, the wall under the zipline is really thin for example.
Also, make the baseplate 10000x10000 or something, that will make it look more of an enviorment, rather than a scene.

I wanted to add more details for buildings but the modmaker didnt give me more than 125 objects and i used them all :/, is there anyway get some more objects? : P
Last edited by joope1; Jun 27, 2013 at 12:26 AM.
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
I wanted to add more details for buildings but the mod maker didnt give me more than 125 objects and i used them all :/, is there anyway get some more objects? : P

You get 128 objects. Try to use one objects for several things, that should save you A LOT of objects and time. And try not to focus so much on one place, like the playground in this mod. Spread out the objects more.
Looks awesome. It's nice how the mods get more and more detailed.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore