Ranking
Lol, Ok doobidoo, Ill make a rocketlauncher, but tell me then, how should it look? Draw me a good lookin picture!
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Say what...? First of all, dont caps me you arrogant punk. Secondly, Im not giving you my credits just because you made a thread about you wanting to do the same thing as me?! Do your own work you spamming choob. And FFS learn some proper english, you sound like an 11 year old twat.
You dengue! Your saying you want credits for MY mods! You did no work or even the slightest contribution towards their creation so I see no reason why you are fit for the credit.
Dengue... Wtf is this shit. did you draw a penis on a green stick? Drawings have to be detailed and informative, in fact, a handicapped child has better drawing capabilities than this. Seriously, make a decent drawing so i can make some use out of it. Besides, just drawing something doesnt mean ill make it our use it. And I dont even have to give credit, Im not directly quoting or sourcing anything, but it would be courteous to do so.
I will make a description
the dark parts are the triggers and friction 0
red is insta and the head of missile
the pink is friction 0
on that way you can rocket the missile into a large distance if light
try it
Never mind, if you cant draw decent, then dont even try.