Toribash
good work to make it working like mobile tori final
i had the same idea on wheelchair but i discovered a bug
good luck!!

Progress.. lol hmm it's still not going fast enough for my liking but putting more power into the back wheels causes the entire thing to flip over soooo more tweaking is needed before a final release... It looks a lot better than the first attempt @_@ I made the head normal Tori-size and put the neck appropriately so people with textures can look seated in their dragster anyways I hope to release it as soon as possible... until then be patient please & thanks. Edit: for best view of image, right click and "view image".

Aw I got so pwnt T_T
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jan 5, 2009 at 10:07 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
holy shit that is cool. A++ will download when it's released.

Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by DoubleDagR View Post
Progress.. lol hmm it's still not going fast enough for my liking but putting more power into the back wheels causes the entire thing to flip over soooo more tweaking is needed before a final release...

i suggest making the front wheels heavier?
i suggest making the front wheels heavier?

if the front wheel are on the ground there wont be any real point though.. it would be the same collision over and over @_@ I dunno I'll try tweaking it I guess and see what happens..

Edit: You're right.. it actually fixes the main bug, too... thanks a lot for the suggestion.
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jan 5, 2009 at 05:04 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by DoubleDagR View Post
if the front wheel are on the ground there wont be any real point though.. it would be the same collision over and over @_@ I dunno I'll try tweaking it I guess and see what happens..

Edit: You're right.. it actually fixes the main bug, too... thanks a lot for the suggestion.

no problem :D
EDIT: suggestion: what if ud make the joints of the back wheels go the same way both contracted and extended, just with diffrent speeds so you can change the speed of the car 8D
Last edited by Brain112; Jan 5, 2009 at 05:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
no problem
EDIT: suggestion: what if ud make the joints of the back wheels go the same way both contracted and extended, just with diffrent speeds so you can change the speed of the car 8D

I dunno if that's possible lol.. I took a test drive off-course and I noticed another thing that happens when you reach max speed.. the "legs" start splitting apart and eventually one of them snaps lol... meh it seems to hold up for the most part at the suggested settings that it comes with so I'm not too worried about it.. I guess I could always make the joints at the legs move inwards when extended/contracted bleh.. I dunno.. this mod was just for fun anyways. Load your friend's textures into the Dragsters it's funny :P
/set gr 0 0 -30