Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.1x
Now out of beta after some issues were ironed out:

Features and fixes:
  • Added limit between 0 to 10 for hardness parameter in mods
  • Added world shader search button in modmaker
  • Added search to script, shader, replay menu
  • Added automatic load bumpmap for obj model if option is enabled and bumpmap texture is available
  • Added support for right to left in localized language
  • Added modmaker_draft folder for modmaker to backup mod before using another mod in modmaker
  • Fixed multiple trigger sound not playing at the same time
  • Fixed reset all in modmaker not resetting world shader, button caption, motd textfield
  • Added some new server commands: buynudge, selfbet, sponsor, giftnudge, nudgeprice, minsb, stopbet.

Let us know if there's any issues with the current build so we can compile a list and work on them.

UPD 30/3/2017:

Toribash 5.12 is out, Steam users will get the update automatically and here are the links for standalone:

Windows: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12-Setup.exe
macOS: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12.dmg

New stuff in 5.12:

• Matchmaking improvements:
    • Switch between ranked & unranked
    • Select mods you want to play when unranked, shuffled mods for ranked
    • Ranked matchmaking is exclusive for brown belt players and above
    • See how many players are searching for a fight
  • Ingame prefix and name color for Help Squad members
  • Updated "Basic Training" tutorial
  • Updated Torishop with new models
  • Fixes:
    • Fixed shader menu always loading the first shader if you have "Auto load" enabled
    • Fixed mass obj download failing to get torso model with Cel Shaded set
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on OSX 10.9
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
    • Fixed first turn auto-spacing in multiplayer
    • Other minor fixes
Last edited by sir; Mar 30, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
collect snots from the nose

fixpls

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Loads of exciting stuff, and I'm sure even more to come. Really looking forward to stable release ! This replay search feature is going to be incredibly useful, and I'm glad you fixed the reset everything bug. Now only remains the exporting one

In the meantime : Hardness doesn't seem to affect DMs, it'd be cool if we could have a similar additional feature but completely focused on individual dm/frac threshs ?
Those two combined would give us a huge amount of possibilities for weapon fights, obstacle courses, and anything Tori could wear !
(The hardness parameter doesn't show properly in the notepad, though : it's stuck to the left. Nothing major, just slightly triggering my ocds, and it can be easily fixed with find and replace. Just thought I'd let ya know)

Also, do the models work ? Even the cube.obj in mod_assets doesn't seem to load at all ? Or am I just using it wrongly ?
Here I have a language translation file... To keep the font safe I used
U-u for U with 2 dots on it;,
O-o for O with 2 dots on it,
C-c for C with 1 comma below it;, //they arent even supported in forum lmao.
S-s for Ş-ş,
G-g for Ğ-ğ,
I-i for I-İ-ı-i
which wont be a big problem because most of the games are translated to my language in that way.

Please add it to next version I want to see it official. You wont lose something. Just 6kb more data and you get 1 more language.
Attached Files
Turkish.txt (5.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by IBlackleon; Aug 25, 2016 at 02:28 PM.
Leon The Black
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Fix /Rec server ddos glitch please

Hotfix has been rolled out to try and resolve this issue. If anything else occurs let me know.

Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Loads of exciting stuff, and I'm sure even more to come. Really looking forward to stable release ! This replay search feature is going to be incredibly useful, and I'm glad you fixed the reset everything bug. Now only remains the exporting one

In the meantime : Hardness doesn't seem to affect DMs, it'd be cool if we could have a similar additional feature but completely focused on individual dm/frac threshs ?
Those two combined would give us a huge amount of possibilities for weapon fights, obstacle courses, and anything Tori could wear !
(The hardness parameter doesn't show properly in the notepad, though : it's stuck to the left. Nothing major, just slightly triggering my ocds, and it can be easily fixed with find and replace. Just thought I'd let ya know)

Also, do the models work ? Even the cube.obj in mod_assets doesn't seem to load at all ? Or am I just using it wrongly ?

I'll forward your ideas about the hardness features, can't confirm that they'll make it into the final version of 5.1 but I do know we are also working on some modmaker features for 5.2 also.

Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Here I have a language translation file... To keep the font safe I used
U-u for U with 2 dots on it;,
O-o for O with 2 dots on it,
C-c for C with 1 comma below it;, //they arent even supported in forum lmao.
S-s for Ş-ş,
G-g for Ğ-ğ,
I-i for I-İ-ı-i
which wont be a big problem because most of the games are translated to my language in that way.

Please add it to next version I want to see it official. You wont lose something. Just 6kb more data and you get 1 more language.

I'll forward this to the developers and see what they think!
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post

Second that. If hardness (or, even better: a similar, separate parameter, like 'harmfulness' or 'damage') could control the likelihood of an object causing dm or frac upon impact, it would mean HUUUGE improvements to weapon mods, eliminating the need to put inner instagib pieces inside blades, eliminating bugs where those pieces get stuck behind each other, and freeing up 1 non-static object for other uses. We'd have so much more control. It'd be fantastic.

EDIT: I know Gynx has already seen our suggestions list but it may have been updated since then. Here it is.
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 26, 2016 at 12:12 AM.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
Replay renaming affects only filename, ingame name not changing.

that can be easily changed too(like within 10 seconds)
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I'm not sure I like the way the mods export. Everytime you hit export is adds extra text infront of the modname and then if you press export again it says "no such file or directory". I don't like having to delete the extra text everytime before I hit the export button.

Also for some reason if you:
1) export a mod
2) delete the text infront of the name
3) then export again

you will see a "(0)" after the .tbm which is also kind of annoying because you have to delete that too before you can export again.

I liked the export system of 4.9 (which I still use today). I didn't really mind copying mods from the "player exported mods" folder to the "mods" folder.

I think if you just fix those problems it will be good.