ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

In most cultures offering 10x less than the item is worth is considered a lowball, aka the shitty side of marketing.

Nice morals m80
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18

"My offers are mine, accept it" ~azzefire

Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
My offers are real marketing, learn it.

your offers are just to raise postcount because noone is going to agree to them anyway
cage the gargoyle
You sweared me in your mind and now i'm about 1 lose to get back in nova shits...omg VOLVO PLEASE FIX THESE TEAMS FOR ME!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You sweared me in your mind and now i'm about 1 lose to get back in nova shits...omg VOLVO PLEASE FIX THESE TEAMS FOR ME!

rest in a puddle of mud
cage the gargoyle
I ranked up to s4.
After being s2 for 3 months, i can finally see myself getting out of silver soon
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
I ranked up to s4.
After being s2 for 3 months, i can finally see myself getting out of silver soon

Soon... I ranked from silver 1 to silver 4 almost se
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I went from S4 down to S3
Almost back to S4 doe