Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

https://clips.twitch.tv/FitEsteemedMooseGrammarKing

Little clipperoni of ace from when enemy team tried to armor/pistol rush B while playing with some of my friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
nice

That angle feels so ballsy to use, i never really do it. TBH I really never play B side when I play mirage so... lol. Usually play A or counter smoke con with an AWP.

Thinking about overhauling the OP with new info and things relevant to this current year. Anything you guys might want to see?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
nice

That angle feels so ballsy to use, i never really do it. TBH I really never play B side when I play mirage so... lol. Usually play A or counter smoke con with an AWP.

Thinking about overhauling the OP with new info and things relevant to this current year. Anything you guys might want to see?

I mostly play A, but since my friends were playing A site most of the game I decided to just play B with the other guy. I don't really ever use that angle except for in that situation (most likely why first guy didn't check it), I was already on balcony area and they were pushing, I could have dropped down onto site and got bum rushed or just try to catch them off guard since they smoked my teammates molotov and I knew they'd rush it. Why else would you smoke a molotov if you're not pushing it?

You should overhaul the OP a bit with updated things, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ed View Post
nice

i'm thinking just an overhaul of the OP in general. clear out most of the old names/inactive players, and add in the current ones. as well as actually placing players names under the ranks maybe? lol

also not sure if you guys would want this but a discord server for csgo players from toribash would be neat, no? it's always more fun playing with people you know(ish).
w
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41RkOueOsaM

That last bullet thooo.

That fps is a big oof, scouts are always fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
That fps is a big oof, scouts are always fun!

Yeah, it's a little lower on the clip because it decreases when I record the screen. But it usually stays around 80-100 for most maps, except the new ones. I play on a notebook, so... Kinda used to it already, though.
taking art requests for USD
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
i'm thinking just an overhaul of the OP in general. clear out most of the old names/inactive players, and add in the current ones. as well as actually placing players names under the ranks maybe? lol

also not sure if you guys would want this but a discord server for csgo players from toribash would be neat, no? it's always more fun playing with people you know(ish).

id be down for a discord server. feel free to make it (any one)
As for placing people under ranks. That's just a bit too hectic to keep it tidy and always up to date. Everything else I can do.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم