ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
your hobbies
i my free time i skateboard,play video games(by the way ps3 if you were wondering),the toribash fourms recently,and thats i guess thats it

well whats yours??

rock out ,
master[tsd]harsteel
school is dumb,life stinks,i havent ever understood girls,and if you read this your an asshole
Not much to discuss here.

One can discuss hobbies in theory, but I'm willing to bet this thread will turn into a giant list of 2-4 word replies. Therefore, into Rapid threads it goes.

As for my hobbies......i like to go to Sauna and sit in the steam room.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 23, 2009 at 11:14 PM.
Why does he put his clan tag?

Anyway. I do alot of skateboarding aswell. I don't know if school counts, since I have so much homework ;--;

Toribash, L4d, outside :X
mine are kung fu, gaming ( retro ftw :P), and I like cooking/eating the result
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I do martial arts, have been doing so for some years. I also inline skate. Also, has anyone heard of this game Toribash? It's a really cool free online game, I like to play it a lot.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Mine are video games, (Most PC games) RANDOM ALL CAPS POSTS, and hosting contests. (You should remember the avvy contest, Marcoyeh)
Gaming, sleeping and anything Football (the proper one, not the silly USA version) related
Let's see. Lurking anywhere on the internet, playing guitar, drums, and bass, skiing, playing lacrosse, school.. :/