Ranking
I love this song, and stumbled on this video which doesn't really play the entire song through, just explains how to play it, but it was very entertaining to listen to and watch..
I wish i had a bass guitar :c
and a Hofner Violin is my dream bass~

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
this is the life~
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B00...BNNnExR1E/view

Last edited by nikosefs; May 23, 2016 at 08:29 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
been watching a couple Korean films this week, recently watched My Sassy Girl (2001), Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (2003), and Wish (2013) and i definitely recommend all of them, especially Spring, Summer and Hope..
I've watched dozens of Korean films, and to be honest, their thriller and dramatic films are better than Hollywood

Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode 5

these are friends of mine,lot of respect xD

Last edited by nikosefs; Jun 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM.