Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
It just shows how better Koreans are at desicion making.

Being 13 kills behind, the highest gold difference between the two was 3k. Only 3 freaking k... Their farming skills are beyond my understanding. It's like 3 Forg1ven's in one team. SKT had a team composition based on protecting Lucian. And that basically means that in the late game, it's almost impossible to kill the ad carry, which is insta-loss.

They knew that, they stalled the game without giving away big objectives while fnatic just couldn't think of any possible ways to use their lead and end the game.

Sad.

And that game breaking bug made me even more salty.

In the end KR is still way better then EU. Not even talking about NA. But I'm still proud of my region.
#oneday

Just looked up what you said about the bug; found the link for those that didn't watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMHFs4Cp7s
Happens with a lot of dashes like Trynd's E and a wall is not necessary for it to happen.

I think I saw it happen to Vondill.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Fnatic 2 - 2 SKT and Febiven solo rekt Faker in mid.

WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE

EUROPE GO <3
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
well you can't because you aren't korean so tough luck

Well Im going to, so tough luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doesn't mean you will :ooooooooooo
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Aw bless, don't pick on him xD

Rawr are you on EUW? I'd teach you Shaco if you want, he's pretty great if you know what you're doing and you're keeping an eye on everybody in the game. But you really must be very map aware and able to carry out your ganks and counter jungling if you want to be successful with him, he isn't a safe pick