Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]How do you make an easy madman?
I was wondering, is there any mod or way to make a really easy madman? If there is would you please answer? Thanks.
people who make replays, and do madmans don't use mods.

I mean, if you want to cheat, try using instagibfeet. Every replay maker knows if you use it though, so you won't get anywhere
Madmans are just a style of replay. As with any other style of replays you need to practice. As a decent replay maker myself, I always use classic, but if you have a hard time dismantling Uke, try lowering the Desmemberment Threshold ( 80 is good.) , because almost every madman using footmod looks awkward and is hard to tell if your hit could actually break something, plus using classic is a good way to improve your multiplayer skills as well as make you into a good replay maker.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
just lower the dismember threshold,use the edit button as many times as you like until you like it. if that doesn't work use instagib.
Do not lower anything, just fucking practice, that's how I learnt replay making, not with cheating.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Do not lower anything, just fucking practice, that's how I learnt replay making, not with cheating.

Couldn't have said it better myself, it just takes practice not cheap tricks.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?