Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Scavenger Hunt (holy balls!)
THE MOST EPIC, AWE INSPIRING, HYMEN BUSTING, ORGASM INDUCING, BITCHIN', DISCO FUNKIN', AND OVERALL KICKASS SCAVENGER HUNT SINCE YOU LOST YOUR CONTROLLER.
Brought to you by Thorn and Solax.

THE DEAL: Alright pansies, here's the scoop: I'm bored, Solax is bored, you're bored. We've got riddles. We've got clues in the riddles. We've got stuff hidden. You solve the riddle using the clues, find the hidden thing, star get. You dig?

Well, dig this. Solax and I will hide a phrase or symbol or some such deep within the crevice of Toribash's nethers. It may be an edited image, it may be someone's signature, it may be a neat little rhyme. It's your job to find it.

"But, grand master overlord Thorn, how can we find it? There are so many posts!"

Well generic noob, that's where the riddles come in. We'll give you a riddle that will provide all the clues you need to locate what we want you to find.

So, if one of you actually manages to find the thingy (as if), we'll immediately provide a new thingy for you to find. If nobody finds the thingy within a week, we'll spare you the mental strain and make a new riddle and thingy to hunt.

THE PRIZE: Well, we thought it'd be kind of lame to tell you what the prize is. It's random. It's amazing. It will blow your mind. We'll come up with something unique and cool for anyone who wins. Don't be worried, you'll get your times worth, we promise.

We'll also log all the riddles, thingies, and thingy finders. It's like a hall of glory except you're actually in it.

CURRENT RIDDLE:
In a land where dragons fly; you will find where the nameless now lie. In this almost-clan where great stories are told, lies the origin where the secrets unfold.

Riddle log

Last edited by Thorn; Jul 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
Actually - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Toribash+toricook

I know all about the specific search, but still, Google can't use the "view all user's posts", not now not ever.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
Damn the search function privileges! Damn it to hell!

I used the thread search function for VIP to find it :P but Hayo is right you can just google it.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
'Otherone's avatar? Juicy juice.
I might just be being silly.

E: Or the tori's are the food.
Last edited by Wicked; Jul 4, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
Heck.
The link from his post?
http://hahgay.com/

Or: Dengue.

Yeah, it was the avatar, how distracted of me.
-The Doctor is in-
24/7
PRETTY GOOD WITH RIDDLES
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
Heck.
The link from his post?
http://hahgay.com/

Or: Dengue.

Yeah, it was the avatar, how distracted of me.

Actually, it's the link.

In accordance to this:
[22:27] <~Thorn> plaguedoctor
[22:27] <~Thorn> is your answer
[22:27] <~Thorn> the link or the avatar
[22:27] <~Thorn> think very hard
[22:36] <PlagueDoctor> My answer was
[22:36] <PlagueDoctor> Lemme consider once more
[22:39] <PlagueDoctor> It's the link

We are giving PlagueDoctor the win. How exciting. We'll think of a prize and a new riddle.