ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TVent] Bloodthirst Tournament Information and Sign-ups

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Hey, hey, hey there people! Welcome to the Bloodthirst Tournament, the one place where you get to beat the shit out of an opponent or just feel like a winner!

This event is meant to be Olympic sport-like, kind of like boxing used to be, you know? Also here to sponsor and support the good ol' RSO and congratulate it for going official after a good month and a half... I think. We're also here to remember watersurf's spar-a-palooza which would've been awesome...

Let's go on, shall we?

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Being a decent sparrer would definitely help in terms of movement, but anyone can win with the right strategy. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay? Oh yeah. If you apply as an alt, you'll play throughout the tournament as your alt.

You have quite a few days to sign up guys! Maybe a good month... When the "Born to fight" even is over, you'll have a day after to be prepared. Max of 36 people. Also, feel free to ask questions.

Remember these.

Rules

First, this section will be used to show the sign-ups. The sign-ups will... well, show the people that have signed up to participate in the tournament.

Once round 1 starts, this section will be used for brackets.

Signed-up fighters!(Current Count: 30)

List, kgo

How to sign up

Name:
GMT:

1st Prize (Champion): 18k, raptor DQ, Hot pink relax
2nd Prize (Semi-Champion): 256x256 head typhon DQ

Last edited by Marrez; Jul 31, 2012 at 03:07 AM.
beware
the goblin
Yup. I have two brackets, separated by GMT.

There's the Positive (+) GMT players, and the Negative (-) GMT Players. The last two people will end up having different GMT types, one plus, one minus. They will fight and have 10 days to do it. It seems impossible, but it can happen. All it takes is some discussion.

I'll be uploading the brackets later on today as well as closing the thread and making the round 1 thread. Good luck men. I'm off to sleep.
beware
the goblin
Well tomorow is now i guess...?
For me it is also i will be checking for the bracket when it comes up .
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Closing thread and setting up the round one thread.

Sorry guys, long sleep.
beware
the goblin