ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Calculate total profit
I was thinking about a new feature that would dig through your entire transaction history for duels, bets, etc, and would be able to calculate your total winnings / losses for each subject.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't personally have the time, and though I know it is easy, I do not know how to do it. I just know there are simple ways to do these things, I haven't really coded enough.

At least from a normal user's perspective, it's not that easy to do. Perhaps there's an easier way for the site devs.
Well, not sure about how useful would be this calculation thing.

But still adding some filter feature would be nice.
It also already has tag "duels" etc in "type of transaction" column.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Pretty sure one could set up a script adding up the transactions in your account history, the issue is that trans history is not complete at all; take this for example:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...710737&page=27

Where did my 50k go?

So yeah, someone could set up a script to do it, but we don't have the complete transaction history saved anyhow.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
You realize I made this thread with the intention of getting this added to the site as a legitimate feature right? I'm not going to pay someone to make a script for me.

Well actually, most of the time not really useful things are made from the community. I don’t see why they would work on that while Toribash Next is already taking time, aswell as the earliest version of the actual game. This is why third parties websites and addons are made.

If it's so easy why don't you do it?

We are just talking about that idea, don’t get upset. You can find out how it could be done but not being able to code it without knowledges about coding.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
It being easy / hard to do is not a point you need to keep bringing up, it's not a very good one.

I don't see the usefulness of this feature at all, and no one had gone over why it would be useful to the community. Please take a moment to refresh yourself with board rules, in particular SkulFuk's guide on making a thread good.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=472679
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by neko View Post
I don't see the usefulness of this feature at all, and no one had gone over why it would be useful to the community.

One key issue here is most staff don't even play the game (you) so they could care less if this gets added or not, but for people like me who are serious duelers / betters, this feature would be very handy to see how much we have profited / lost in duels/bets

This could be a way to build upon the idea of 'ingame earnings' and make it useful, otherwise it's honestly just a waste of space like bounties was.
It’d be neat to have a little statistic section on a player’s profile or a page dedicated to searching up player statistics. Being able to select timeframes (e.g. how much TC did I make dueling from Jan. 1st, 2018 to May 1st, 2018?) to see your net gain/loss within a specific period of time would be cool addition as well.

I wouldn’t set it at the top of the priority list (as it isn’t a huge necessity and really wouldn’t be a groundbreaking feature), but this would be a neat one to get to.

good suggestion
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
You realize I made this thread with the intention of getting this added to the site as a legitimate feature right? I'm not going to pay someone to make a script for me.

If it's so easy why don't you do it?

Uhm...cause if you pay and it works you could get implemented much easyer maybe

READ AND WEEP
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: read and weep
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Uhm...cause if you pay and it works you could get implemented much easyer maybe

How do I know the staff don't have tools that would do this easier though ?
ANY FURTHER POSTS SUGGESTING THAT THE ORIGINAL POSTER OUTSOURCE THEIR WORK TO A THIRD-PARTY CODER WILL BE INFRACTED AND/OR BANNED.

Suggestions & Ideas was created so users could pitch their ideas to the staff – not so everyone and their mother can suggest for the OP to pay a third-party to do the work that we could definitely do for free and within a reasonable time frame.

ANY POST SUGGESTING FOR THE OP TO GO TO A THIRD-PARTY NOT ONLY DEFIES THE SOLE PURPOSE OF S&I, BUT IS ALSO A USELESS POST.