ES Recruitment Drive
My cousins and my mom watch the show, pretty sure girls watch it.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
Yeah if you look in the crowd there is always girls watching. But it is mainly guys.
Best thing they have done is turn a reliant robin into a space ship. Shame it didnt work though...because that would have been awesome.
Wow. Words cannot explain it. Also I have sent honey badgers to hunt you down.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
yeah i agree. one of the best shows ever
(the Australian version made me vomit blood)
One of the greatest shows really. Hilarious yet about cars. Brilliant
Sigma Σ--------Youshop
BnW Member----Suomynona's AWESOME People
Originally Posted by VelocityX View Post
Yeah if you look in the crowd there is always girls watching. But it is mainly guys.
Best thing they have done is turn a reliant robin into a space ship. Shame it didnt work though...because that would have been awesome.

They actually move the crowd around to put attractive people in front. They did it at the TG America shoot as well (on indefinite hold) and they do it at the UK shoots.
Thats a smart thing to do.

They are coming to Australia to do a live show some time this year, it may have already happend. Unfortunately its in Sydney and only Sydney.

Also, I want one of these.
Last edited by Suspect; Feb 21, 2009 at 05:29 AM.
I like the olymic kinda thing they did it cracked me up when he keep sliding down the big slope xD
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Originally Posted by VelocityX View Post
Thats a smart thing to do.

They are coming to Australia to do a live show some time this year, it may have already happend. Unfortunately its in Sydney and only Sydney.

Also, I want one of these.

Yeah, they already went to Australia. In the mean time, watch your crappy version of Top Gear. At least you get one.