Toribash
omg I am awesome I beat the first boss finally!
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
2 days left for my challenge.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
sweet jesus. which ones?

Mike Tyson, Mecha-Birdo, Dracula, that one green dude, and the Bowser + others combo.. I don't really deserve much credit since I watched videos of how to do it on YouTube.
R.I.P. Billy Mays
the green guy looks like my T and the hulk cross bread lols. The day someone beats this game in one day without lossing anylives i will eat my own shit, and my dogs shit asswell. XP
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
2 days left for my challenge.

nobody has ever beat it on impossible.

ever.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
The number of people who have beaten IWBTG on Impossible is now in the double digits.

I hated this game when I played it, but, having beaten it, I'm finally a real man! Ha Harrr!
I love (well, it's one of those things you love to hate) this game!

Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
Damn game...
Go to the right,spikes come from left.
Go to the left,spikes come from right.
Go to the right,spikes come from right.
I kinda expected it at like the second spikes. It lulled me into a false sense of security.

That, and the falling/rising platforms.

I wouldn't have expected it if I hadn't played Owata.
Beaten it twice. First on Medium, then on Hard. I retained enough of my sanity not to try it on Very Hard or Insane.

The hardest part was the Ghost & Goblins spike corridor... that or the Kirby Derby.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
I beat 3 bosses.
Im stuck on a big green guy who spits hadukens out of his face D:

What's a haduken? is it like Kame-Hame-Ha?

---
*downloading*

I just have to try this! OMFG, I love platformers.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
IVE NEVER CURSED AND SCREAMED AT MY COMPUTER MONITOR SO MUCH IN MY LIFE. it made me cry...=(....not really.

(recording of me)= ahhhhh **** **** ***** *** *** son of a ***** mother ****ing **** ****. i broke my monitor i am typing this in my imagination.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH