Toribash
Original Post
Flames - Not appearing?
Hello, so today I purchased two flames which I love, went into multiplayer, showed them off a bit and decided to stick on a flame particle texture to test what it'd look like.
Stuck on the particle texture with the uploaded image and in-game nothing showed up, at the time I simply thought it was something to do with the image so I just deactivated the particle texture. I can no longer see my flames in-game even though they're in my activated, i've tried de activating and activating them again but nothings working.

Yes I do have particles enabled in graphics
No I no longer have flame particle texture in my activated
Yes I do have my flames in my activated

so.. help? <3
Originally Posted by 0101110 View Post
/opt particles 1

as I said, I have particles enabled, did that just incase and nothings changed
Did you /dl yourself after you equipped the flames?

Can you see other people's flames?
Did you /dl yourself after you equipped the flames?

Yes, i've /dl'd, restarted toribash, re-activated flames, nothings helped
talked to him ingame, it's fixed.

Yup, many thanks to you 0101110, for any others that might look here for a solution, simply re download toribash!
You didn't need to redownload toribash, you probably uploaded a totaly black picture on the fpt. Cause fpt pics are negative the fpt became white ingame and boom invisible. Then you deactivated the fpt but fpt has a bug, when you deactivate it it won't dissapeare from your tb custom folder.
The only thing you needed to do was open your tb custom folder, deleted the "EdibleTree" folder and dl yourself ingame.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]