Ranking
Confirmed. Now, I was just wondering-- how do I actually get the [bleu] clan membership under my name like yours? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
I would like to join. Though not as a newbie but as a instructor. Is that a possible thing to do? If not disregard and or delete this post.

You're banned. You won't be accepted for some time after your ban.

Originally Posted by krikri View Post
hi guys I wanted to warn you not sent me any post to enter the clan and I wanted to warn those who advised me that the clan was kilermvm

English, please.

Originally Posted by Hospachea View Post
Confirmed. Now, I was just wondering-- how do I actually get the [bleu] clan membership under my name like yours? Thanks.

Someone in BLEU will invite you. You will be notified if the invite has been sent.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
no no the kilermvm told me about the clan and the post has not yet been sent
-----
and the message was not sent
Last edited by krikri; Jan 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh you want us to invite you? Ok.

You should definitely work on your english though. It's important that people can understand you.
Age(optional):14
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:blue
Where do you want to improve?:i no need to improve and may i be a teacher? (my rank is 8167)
Favorite mods:wushu
Why do you want to join?:nice clan for a begineer and maybe this clan has many war.i will help this clan out i am a nice killer for other and the people who be my victims : sprnoav,xneosjr,memokal,dennz,woiihsan,dactylon.
Accepted, though not as a Teacher. I don't think your ready. Blue belt is sort of low for a teacher. My rank is ~2000 and I suck.
Well rank doesn't really matter, if you had 499 qi you would be rank #1.
Free head texture! Click Here
I'm not sure how it works, but i was told that if you where 1 match from achieving a new belt you would be rank #1, because sometimes you can see a whitebelt who is ranked 30th or something.
Free head texture! Click Here
yaaaay did i am the official member of this clan?
-----
and can i put the clantag now??
Last edited by Whale; Jan 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump