Toribash
Original Post
Huge decrease in price of owned items
Seriously, I had an acid primary gradient that cost me 7000-8000tc when I first bought it around 2 years ago, now I can barely sell it for the market value of 1800tc. along with my leg trails which were around 1k each and now barely 100-200tc each. what's going on with the prices and is there anything being done to rectify the fact that I spent thousands of TC when i first joined only to have it worth a few hundred now? Frankly I'm extremely annoyed at this. Any advice/help is appreciated.
Last edited by shares6; Jul 1, 2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
Not toribash's fault, it's the users.

Users estimate the value by market, and now it's bit unwanted item

Apathetic User
It's not just a single item, that was an example. I'm also talking about the torishop price and not the market price
The prices on less desirable items & stuf made for low belts was adjusted a while back.

times change, and so prices have to change with them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
That makes sense, it just bugs me that I spent $20 on TC and now the items I bought with that are barely worth $5 of TC
That's not something that Support or the staff can help you with. We apologize for the inconvenience that it may have caused. In two years a lot can change so it's expected that prices can either rise or fall.

~Closed
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.