Toribash
Hello guys.

Today i'll be cleaning up the dead/inactive unofficial clan list. We have a list of over 1000 clans that we can deleted, so if you want a tag or name of an unnoficial clan that can be considered inactive you can contact me and i'll check if I can do it for you.

Thanks.
Last edited by Life; Feb 10, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by static
A clan could still pass on forum activity alone, but it would require about 250 posts instead of 50, which was just too low for a whole month. You also then didn't have to do anything else. As such, raising the pass mark to 30 and lowering the posts required to get the full 30 points for forums would mean clans need to actually be properly using their boards if they plan on passing with forum activity alone.

Remember how people didn't like being extorted into playing the game? Why do you guys think extorting people to post on the forums is a good idea? Way to incentivise (even more) shitposting fellas.

Too easy to pass? We wanted it to be easy to pass. Don't make it harder.
Hi gamers, today the clan staff bring to you a new and exciting perk.
Static Official Servers!

This perk is for official clans only, and allows a clan to set up a static server ingame that will stay there even when no one is there, so the whole game knows that you spent way too much time earning perk points.

Here's a summary of some of the main things you need to know:
> It costs 50k perk points to open the server
> You can moderate it yourselves as it counts as a private server (so the same moderation standards apply as your clan board)
Please note that if someone comes into your clan server and you start properly cussing them out and calling them the n word and stuff, there will be repercussions. Harassment rules still apply, there are limits.
> You can set an ownerpass that you can moderate yourselves, if you're a dumbass with it then we reserve the right to remove their server
> upkeep of the server requires a bimonthly fee (inline with activity checks, so the first month upkeep fee will come sooner than it ordinarily would whenever you purchase your server), the fee is 5k
> official clans only

It should be up in the perk shop for purchase soon.

BUT DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT UNOFFICIAL CLANS!
We're releasing a minor, but welcome, change for all clans. You can now use the broadcast system for recruitment purposes.
If you set up a clan server yourself, or you want to use your new fancy official server to recruit people then you can now global it!
The rules for this will be common sense, mainly:
Don't spam it
Don't missuse it
Don't swear in globals etc.

We already have our next idea in the works so keep an eye on this thread for further updates and fun stuff.

bye gamers
Last edited by Erth; Mar 1, 2019 at 01:22 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You should reinstate the fee for creating a fresh clan, the recent quality of
new clans havenot been very good.
I mean, who cares if there's 20 new clans a week, as long as there is some
sort of way to ensure atleast some degree of effort.

when 10k was the dealio it was still not enough to ensure quality, now that its free its even worse.

Also people that make 500 clans a week should get some sort of spanking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

I don't see an issue if 20 new clans are created in a week, it should be open to everyone. If they're not of great quality then they won't get past being unofficial, no big deal.
I can get behind maybe trying to stop the same person spamming clans. Instating a cool down period or something that will stop someone making a clan for say, 2 weeks after just making one.
We'll check to see if something like that is possible.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey, just so everyone is aware, activity check is coming up on the 1st of April.
(I know, but it's not an April fools joke or anything, it just happens to be due then)
I will also be releasing this data to the public a couple of days after the check so everyone is on the same page and seeing what we see.

Some neat stuff in the works that are almost ready for release. Looking forward to it.
She/They