people playing: 94, servers online: 34, games played: 144,254,294 Top Player: Gentleman

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 4 Days Ago Original Post  
Martin
MENTE MAESTRA

7th Dan Black Belt

Ranked & Economy
Ranked
First of all, sorry If you have already discussed about this.
I am sure it would be better if you replace judofrac for boxshu, and TK for erthTK.

Economy
I have read and noticed there is a problem with TC. I have had no time to think about something big (like some players did) but I have thought that "EBets" could help.

Normal EBets:
Rakes go to dp

New & temporary EBets:
Rakes go to dp until it reaches 20k, then rakes would be sent to an admin and taken out from TB or something.

I know this is slow, but it is still a way to solve palliate this situation.

Last edited by Martin; 3 Days Ago at 03:13 AM..
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #11
iTemp
#Shockey

Goddess Belt
Clan: win

judofrac even among the duelers back then and now nobody likes that mod, its too random and bullshit for anyone to take it seriously to duel in, even if you do a move that prevents you from frac'in usually, the opponent moves his shoulder up and your whole arm breaks, its literally a pointless mod and hence why no dueler really talks about it or even duels in it since nobody really likes it.
iTemp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #12
Wounder

9th Dan Black Belt

the economy will take years to fix at this point, especially since as smaguris stated devs have no clue what they are doing, making everything on market cost 10k tc which is a drop in the bucket for someone like me.

another big issue is a certain someone (which we all know who) is constantly botting on multiple accounts and pushing millions of tc into circulation within weeks. dude literally has 13 2nd dan accounts, 5 8th dan+ accounts, a few 5000+ qi accs, over 110,000QI, but that's only the accounts I checked. Imagine the stats staff would find with their tools, but somehow this is being allowed?? I can link all the accounts right now lol
<[MAD]hampa> henlo
<[MAD]hampa> hello u stinky wounder
Wounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #13
Martin
MENTE MAESTRA

7th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
The "every little helps" mentality only works when its a difference each individual person can make which when taken across all the people adds up to make a big difference. In this case, its not lots of small differences adding up to make a substantial one, its just an insignificant difference that doesnt help the problem in any way.

Well, you are right. You got what I said and proved me I was wrong. Maybe Hampa should spend 1000 USD on TC and sink it all...
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
judofrac even among the duelers back then and now nobody likes that mod, its too random and bullshit for anyone to take it seriously to duel in, even if you do a move that prevents you from frac'in usually, the opponent moves his shoulder up and your whole arm breaks, its literally a pointless mod and hence why no dueler really talks about it or even duels in it since nobody really likes it.

^
|
|

Big True
Old 1 Day Ago   #14
Martin
MENTE MAESTRA

7th Dan Black Belt

I have found the real solution.
You experts should say how much TC must be sink to balance the economy
and then offer the Legend Status to that player who is willing to donate it to and admin who will delete it or something.
It would say something like "<X player> --> for saving Toribash economy by donating <X amount> TC"
I think there will be more than one rich player (duelers or TC buyers) willing to do this.
Old 1 Day Ago   #15
Wounder

9th Dan Black Belt

that wont work
the issue is that theres no ways tc is really sunk anyway other than through betting which is very minor, buying items from torishop which nobody really does because torishop sucks, and the fact people are being allowed to abuse boosters to pump in millions of tc

a 10% fee on transferring tc / decapprize would be nice
<[MAD]hampa> henlo
<[MAD]hampa> hello u stinky wounder
Wounder is offline   Reply With Quote