ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Market question
Lets say, you bought someone items for very low price at market.
Suddenly, the sellers asking for refund since thats "accidental".
Is such case refundable or not?
Imho, thats classified as legit deal thus the buyer have rights whether willing to refund it or not, unless the deal were conducted through pm and/or market subforum.
Well they will refund here is a situation.BTW this happens years ago..
Years ago again..

Is no one here not seeing it from my point of view that I bought it fair and square off the market :/
no matter what the price is.
I mean it get you a chance-
Are you sure you want to add this to the market for ... price.
"Market at your own risk" ~The 7th void

They accidentally put the item on the market at 1/10th of the price they intended due to a typo. You effectively robbed someone of quarter of a million TC when you purchased it. We don't blame you for buying it. That was a completely sensible thing to do. However you know full well how much an icon is worth, you've already expressed that to us. You should not be here asking for free stuff. Get over it.

We recognise you are trying to exploit this situation. After having not lost anything at all due to a complete refund, you're essentially asking for free items with no reason to do so.

Imagine we did offer refunds for this sort of thing. People would "accidentally" put items on the market at the wrong price. Get their friend to buy it. Get msquad to reverse the transaction. Demand free items from the msquad? That makes no sense. ~Fish
-----
They took the icon out of my account and sent it back to the owner and I received my tc back which was bs of you ask me because I bought it off the market..
They = ms
Last edited by The7thVoid; Dec 9, 2016 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#INIT2WINIT
I completely understand where both of you are coming from. People need to be careful when they are listing their items in the Market because once you have uploaded the item to the Market, any user with enough TC can purchase it at any time. By selling an item for a certain price, you are agreeing to accept that amount. Plus, if you see a good deal and you choose not to capitalize on it, someone else most definitely will. This is pretty much how the Steam Community Market works in regards to "accidental prices."

However, this is not Steam. Toribash staff chooses whatever policy they believe would be in the best interest of the entire community, and this is a good example of such. By purchasing an item that was accidentally listed for a price that substantially lower than its accepted value, you're profiting from another user's misfortune. If you weren't consciously aware that you had listed an item for 90% less than its value, you would feel cheated.

This refund policy is available for all members, but is done at the discretion of Market Squad members. Although some cases of accidental price listings may not be refunded, we will do our best to make sure the fairest solution is reached for every report we receive.
Last edited by Shmevin; Dec 9, 2016 at 08:55 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]