View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
This thread is for the discussion/feedback and creation/ideas to different ingame mods.

Judo; Snake, i think ive found a way to create a working judo mod, make extend elbows weak while contract still is strong, make the shoulders a bit slow on the reaction, make only "main body" grabable, give each part exept neck shield preffs, and make neck weak, and create a floor that dmges everything (but its preff shield = only neck takes dmg) and make the "main body joints" stronger than the rest so that you can easily do a back toss and a spin in = We have a judo mod, i would suggest using a 600 dojo aswell so that you can throw someone outside of the dojo like in real judo.

Head does not need to have shield preffs if dmg is set to self only.

Can you like explain like why?I understand some of the reasons behinds the settings,but a clarification would be awesome.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Can you like explain like why?I understand some of the reasons behinds the settings,but a clarification would be awesome.

The big diffrenece between judo and aikido/taikido is that throws are performed from a chestgrab or torsograb. Flips and other moves can be thrown from other bodyparts in the modern judo aswell, but in the old school you are basicly supposed to throw your opponent like a doll when you have disarmed them without showing fear for a straight right.

Then another important aspect in judo is that the floor is the one doing the hard work when it comes to damage, you are not supposed to inflict to much damage from pure contact, all dama done by contact are chokes and/or locks, which i believe is VERY IMPOSSIBLE to do in the TB engine, no?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by LOLERCOAST View Post
K, so question, how do i upload a mod? i want to make a mod were... basically aikido nograb w/ differences of course... more or less like ninjitsu

At the top of the page, click "Mods" (between Clans and Replays). On the left, it says upload mod. Click that and pick the mod you want to upload.
Hey guys ,
WHO KICKED ALAISTER AND WHY ?

DON'T MAKE ME MAD BRO
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I believe it was Snake, and that Alaistiers attitude got intolerable for him.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
WHO KICKED ALAISTER

he quit, then i kicked him

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
AND WHY ?

behaviour.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15