Ranking
im here
since i didnt make a replay can i make it and send it tomorow?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Sure, two relays fighting ukebkots on the mod

And then one of you beating the gollum the mods can be fine few pages back.

Make sure you have the right versions
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I'll see if there's something I can find
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
edited

did them both
2 short and a kinda long one
ty for waiting me do these mata
Attached Files
SS - Galaxy Beyond.rpl (629.3 KB, 6 views)
SS - Mobile's ringin.rpl (289.0 KB, 6 views)
SS - Guardian .rpl (246.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Deni; Dec 29, 2017 at 01:00 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
No problem, episode should be finished once I get the last replay im waiting on
Alright guys today is the day the episode gets made, expect it to be posted later today
Name: Gabethegamer

Male

Im too god but with a brown belt and going to be general sparring

Backstory: i was free running outside but i heard something in that cave, and this happend i found a enemy and i destroy it i keep running in the way but it was just enemy i just destroy and I escape from the cave

Personality:Master,Too strong,and soo careful with others but some tought guys i heard saying his jokes and run because he almost see me
Clan: red

i think my replays is a little bit i hope you like it

if you want to contact me is in discord,but you need to friend me, hope am i in the story!