Toribash
I fucking love you Marrez.

The setup for the raiz was perfect but I think what messed up the setup to the cork was because you never lowered your left arm.

At 288 either raised or held your left shoulder idk but if you maybe lower it from it touched the ground at 292 then maybe you'd have a better cork setup.

Gr8 replay m8.
i am the best in toribash
found this and realized that i hadn't posted it so like totes blooby
Attached Files
O it's trickay.rpl (294.7 KB, 34 views)
beware
the goblin
So fluid marrez Just some transitions between jumps seems a bit low.

What about break dancing replays ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

so here's the thing.
When you do all those kickass setups and cheat tricks like in the beginning of _you bore me and O its trickay I love it. When you get to tricks like corks and back fulls and shit, it just doesn't seem to follow through. I still dislike how you do corks with your knees all square like that, and even more then that I dislike how you land your backflip variations/corks. Its mostly the way that you land with your knees bent and then immediately extend, which not only makes the transition between tricks take too long but it also looks twitchy. In _you bore me there's an awesome example of you not doing that at 250ish. Other than that all of your landings (except the kickass cheat tricks) have that wierd knee thing going on. Hopefully you decide to work on that because I've always loved the complex setups and general smoothness that most of your tricking replays have.
ORMO|Retired
Try and keep your knees less contracted during your corks. On a cork set up, keep your leg relaxed, or extended throughout, contracting and then extending at the peek looks funny. When you land avoid landing with contracted legs and then extending them for another flip. Also, you leave from your toes a lot. Try and keep your feet flat-foot on the ground at all times. Watch out for ghosting.

I like how well you kept it going. Pretty smooth, and you didn't change your direction which let you spin for a while. Evenly paced throughout, although it got repetitive, there was no lack of tricks that were done.

Well done (even though it does look like I tore it apart).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
So fluid marrez Just some transitions between jumps seems a bit low.

What about break dancing replays ?

can't do them, don't know how to breakdance

Originally Posted by Private View Post
so here's the thing.
When you do all those kickass setups and cheat tricks like in the beginning of _you bore me and O its trickay I love it. When you get to tricks like corks and back fulls and shit, it just doesn't seem to follow through. I still dislike how you do corks with your knees all square like that, and even more then that I dislike how you land your backflip variations/corks. Its mostly the way that you land with your knees bent and then immediately extend, which not only makes the transition between tricks take too long but it also looks twitchy. In _you bore me there's an awesome example of you not doing that at 250ish. Other than that all of your landings (except the kickass cheat tricks) have that wierd knee thing going on. Hopefully you decide to work on that because I've always loved the complex setups and general smoothness that most of your tricking replays have.

thanks, but i might not remember that

i don't plan to post for a good while

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Try and keep your knees less contracted during your corks. On a cork set up, keep your leg relaxed, or extended throughout, contracting and then extending at the peek looks funny. When you land avoid landing with contracted legs and then extending them for another flip. Also, you leave from your toes a lot. Try and keep your feet flat-foot on the ground at all times. Watch out for ghosting.

I like how well you kept it going. Pretty smooth, and you didn't change your direction which let you spin for a while. Evenly paced throughout, although it got repetitive, there was no lack of tricks that were done.

Well done (even though it does look like I tore it apart).

thanks, i suppose
beware
the goblin