Toribash
i really liked that tricking,but i think you shall do more flips,spins,corks,ending one to start another trick.
i guess the running openers is good for trickings,such as starting with frontflip.
its really hard to think it is you first tricking,this is really good for a first time.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So, this was quite unique.
The first part was really good, it had a solid flow and the handspin added enough momentum to keep myself engaged in the replay.
The trick itself was really trippy.
I'll go into the execution of it later, but first i want to analyse what trick it was.
The trick had a cork setup but you started spinning the other way. This gives it the resemblance of a kroc which is, a full cork but with the exact same setup as yours. sadly you only spun 180 degrees and therefor it looks more like a hybrid of a crok and an arabian.
anyway, the execution of the trick was meh. you ghosted through your legs, which is a no no in almost all cases when it comes to tricking. you wereway too balled up, which drasticly lowers the level of style in the replay. The swingthrough was wonky, you landed in the wrong angle to get any air whatsoever. The landing wasn't very good either. pose transition was wird, but acceptable.

It's good for your first try, but you need to work on execution alot more.
Good job.

Thanks for identifying it for me dude! I just noticed the ghosting today!

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
i really liked that tricking,but i think you shall do more flips,spins,corks,ending one to start another trick.
i guess the running openers is good for trickings,such as starting with frontflip.
its really hard to think it is you first tricking,this is really good for a first time.

I could've done that if I wanted to, but I ended it myself

First of all, I just wanted to say thanks to both of you who cnc'd my thread after seeing my cnc in your thread. I'm just really happy people can return favours Second of all, here's a manip I did in 40 minutes, and I recorded all of it in timelapse. I will post it here when it's ready. Lastly, I will be cncing more threads so if you see this, put this text here. my monkey is larger than yours.
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - Skin.rpl (242.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Nagato; Aug 12, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Nagato - M - Skin

The starter wasn't the best, the manip wasn't either, the first hit wasn't also. You looked amazingly static and had hardly any flow and finally your dm's aren't clear.

In conculsion, I thought you was Nagato not SuBZ3rO3 (jk obviously we is homies)
NEW REPLAY!
thanks much
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For rust shaking off it not bad by any means, but i feel you could get more out of your hits/dm with a little more patience, and trying linking your opening moves more together for more fluidity. But I like the stuff nice job!
Shepherd Of Fire
Manipulation part was good, First kick, when you look carefully it wasn't the foot that got the boom but it was the shin. Second kick was great, but, the skeet in the end could've been a bit more fluid as you just plopped it in your face then threw it. Overall, Great replay would love to see more!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
fucking hate tonsilitis
hurts when i swallow. i've been eating pudding for the last week

new replay

sorry for being hypocritical in advance to your replays if I cnc'd you
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - One More Round.rpl (190.1 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]