Ranking
ehh your tricking is good all the basics are there but you still having lack of style.try to make your own style,make your moves smoother.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Just a wip kinda wonky at some times
Attached Files
mat_pk_training.tbm (11.0 KB, 5 views)
HB - Twisted.rpl (719.4 KB, 7 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
so many wips gonna prob edit it from when i get up the first plank
Attached Files
mau_pk_city_rooftop_onsola.tbm (26.9 KB, 4 views)
HB - stairs are stoopid.rpl (672.1 KB, 8 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
eh
Attached Files
HB - screwing.rpl (265.8 KB, 10 views)
ok so,
don't let your arms touch your legs unless on purpose, don't ghost and please work on your transitions.

other than that I guess the replay is decent, keep up the good work but man loosen up for heaven's sake.

By any chance does your signature have to do with Neil's book: "Fortunately, the milk"?
thanks and naw it doesn't have anything to do with Fortunately the milk
popl
Attached Files
HB - Pink.rpl (366.6 KB, 7 views)