ES Recruitment Drive
damn lol
That was pretty cool actually, not going to lie. The initial setup wasn't something I was liking too much, but that spin...
Holy shit. The spin was obviously the highlight of the replay, and it was extremely well done. The kick wasn't too well played out, imo. I feel that a bigger kick could have happened, but it's not my replay, so good job. Pose was pretty cool, very nice flow into it.
A new replay I'm working on. Can't seem to get that boom kick just right.

Edit: I re-worked the leg grab, worked on it some more and added the updated wip
Attached Files
$- To The Heavens WIP.rpl (110.8 KB, 10 views)
$- To The Heavens WIP 4.rpl (186.3 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Draku; Apr 16, 2016 at 09:58 PM.
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
Finally finished that replay and re-named it. I also feel I'm back in the swing of things, feel really happy about this replay
Attached Files
$- Precision.rpl (366.9 KB, 20 views)
I got bored and made this. I hate the pose and will probably re-do it as well as smooth out the exit on that spin.
Attached Files
$- Uppercut.rpl (172.9 KB, 8 views)
I've been seeing a lot of split caps lately so I decided to bang one out myself. I realize that my leg twitches hardcore on my landing, which is also incomplete, and that somewhere along the line my neck was relaxed. That's what WIP's are for, right.

I will probably extend the frames and go back to split the torso and legs as well. I guess I'll see what happens.
Attached Files
$- WIP.rpl (285.3 KB, 10 views)
I have been working on a replay, just finished it.
Attached Files
$- Exhausting.rpl (238.0 KB, 14 views)
$- Exhausting :
I found the opener to be sort of weird, however your hits were solid af. Although I feel you gotta work a little on the way you move, I feel that your movements are too brusque (as in contract /extend) especially at the end after you're done with DMing uke.
You shouldn't just focus on DMing uke but you should also focus on the fluidity of the replay
hi
Yay, I've successfully avoided losing another replay thread! Had to dig for it after my little hiatus from tb but I did it!

Anyways, here's a replay.

I'm most proud of the skeet and pose, but I'm aware the transition between the scissor kick and the groin punch is sort of ugly. I also saw that the torso has a bit of teleportation action going on and the fact that my neck is relaxed, that's just a habit I have to get into.
Attached Files
$ - Animalistic.rpl (232.0 KB, 12 views)
I felt like doing something cool, and I found this mod in the mods folder. I didn't get the height I wanted on the jump but it turned out pretty nice. that and I got bored with it.
Attached Files
Dive Jump.rpl (240.3 KB, 5 views)
weapon_parkour_hon.tbm (3.2 KB, 3 views)