Toribash
WAS GRUMPY THEN DRUNK MORE

BEEN DRUNK FOR 3 DAYS.

THIS IS AWESOME.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I swear if you get alcohol poisoning lmao. I need to find your skype and talk to you while you drink.
#Triggered
I'm drunk right now but my girlfriend is asleep

GOD DAMMIT

MAybe if we whisper it'll be ok but she snores really fucking loudly
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
For a drunk dude, you spell pretty well. I expected more of a doxodovowjwndktmsslvlcksssmflvodkeoeofonemfoo
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
It's an artform.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
I think Meow is one of those rare drinkers that when he gets really hammered, he actually gets smarter.
Those are the best drinkers.

Once a friend of mine got drunk with beer and started telling us the chemistry of big bang.

When I say the chemistry, I'm saying in the sub atomic level. e.e

It made lots of sense.
I did particle physics for a while, that was fun to study and discuss while completely hammered
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
I want to see a drunk man talking science now.

I remember some man who could play music while he was drunk.
"some man" aint got shit on him. my homeboy neko could do that while passed out with both arms tied behind his back.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18