ES Recruitment Drive
Bah, same. It sucks browsing TB forums on phone
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Yeah they should make a complete overhaul of the forems that you can access from ingame and that preferably has an intuitive phone app
hey boys, im interested in joining your clan, im a friendly vet player looking for a chill clan to be while i recover from the rust so this seems like a perfect fit and with a perfect tag
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
hey boys, im interested in joining your clan, im a friendly vet player looking for a chill clan to be while i recover from the rust so this seems like a perfect fit and with a perfect tag

Yo mate, sure thing. How ya doin?
ficar sem pc é o bicho
We've been quite dead lately, mostly because my pc broke(rip) and so did Lionet's. But things here are going quite well overall
Last edited by victortb; Aug 27, 2019 at 03:23 AM.
doing fine trying to remember how to play again and might start doing some art for tb again, if you need any help with the clan just lemme know
Hey welcome
Im suriprised u didnt choose uwu over us
We have cookies on your right side
And some old water if u thirsty
-----
Hey welcome
Im suriprised u didnt choose uwu over us
We have cookies on your right side
And some old water if u thirsty
Last edited by Deni; Aug 27, 2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
doing fine trying to remember how to play again and might start doing some art for tb again, if you need any help with the clan just lemme know

Surely we will, for now everything's good.
btw can I see some of your art? The images on your link are broken

Sup deni.
Sup deni.
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Surely we will, for now everything's good.
btw can I see some of your art? The images on your link are broken

yeah sadly most of the hosting sites i used killed the images, my most recognizeable work was concon's old set, and i also made alot of free heads made some banners for this clan back in the day http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=476739 and overall made alot of simplistic vector art and once i made some derp dumb drawings.

some heads can be seen on old shops i opened like this one http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514067
I used to use some of ur free art
really good stuff you got

Also toribash forum is really buggy for me where i have to confirm twice to post and it posts my response twice and i cant edit the text
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO