Ranking
Original Post
Gamemasters recruiting!

Hey there guys! Once again, it's time for the GameMasters to recruit some fresh blood.
There are no requirements based on belt, post count or length of time you've been around.
We're looking for reliable, active and enthusiastic people who are outgoing and personable.
It's a free form application, that means there's no set format, you include however much you feel is needed, GMT, languages, when you're active etc etc
That kind of stuff.
Applications should be sent to Erth or Thorn.

Before writing it up though, you may wanna check THIS THING HERE out. Dargon's been lovely enough to tell you how to make a good not totally balls app

The deadline for applications is (2 weeks after this thread is posted)

Any posts saying "Just sent my app" or "Good luck" will be deleted and infracted

P.S Posting in this thread will not help your chances. We're going on the assumption that most posts here will be full-retard
Last edited by Erth; Oct 4, 2013 at 01:31 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Obviously trials unless you were a full gamemaster before and left due to personal reasons.
I rephrase my question.

Can applications be sent to other GM's other then Erth or Thorn?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I presume not, as there names would be specified in the OP if you could.
Last edited by Albus; Sep 8, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Is age needed and does it influence your chances of getting in?
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Age doesn't influence in your chances, if you show enough maturity.

Ok good.
I'm young but I find myself mature in most situations.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
Is age needed and does it influence your chances of getting in?

Eh, if you can do the job well, age doesn't matter.
But generally speaking, 12 year olds running around with banning power ends badly.

Originally Posted by RockStarzz View Post
When and how we will get the results?

If you're accepted you'll get a pm, if rejected you won't get any notification.
We'll also release the list shortly after they're accepted.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.