Ranking
Original Post
Revert reaction time back to "20" for all official servers.
Please ignore this section if you're not a moderator.
"This is not an idea but there's not any other suitable board to post it to. If you're planning to close it and force me to post this on the public rooms suggestion thread, i'm not going to post it there. That board is in-active.
Also Creati0n told me to post this suggestion here in this "Suggestion and Ideas board" while keeping in mind that I suggest the reaction time for all the public rooms. I tried but cannot find an actual quote, I will look harder if you want it, just pm me."

Okay so changing reaction time to 15 all of sudden was just an unnecessary change. It's not fair how people in most official servers play at 15 reaction time while the people in bets, tournies or even in Clan league play at 20 reaction time. There should be a balance between this.
I'm personally saying this on behalf of public Judo because it has 70 frames per turn which needs a way faster movements to consider on 15 reaction time.

Now back to the balance part, either change the reaction time of all the mods officially to 15, so that even on bet servers people play at 15 plus even on tournies.
Or, just revert the reaction time of all the current public servers back to 20.
(excluding aikido because it already had 12 since the beginning.)
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Please ignore this section if you're not a moderator.

Why would we, if we are tho one who'll be playing on those rooms ?

20 reaction time is really too much, Most of players including me even press space before 10 seconds at the beginning, and 15 seconds during the game.
20 seconds would mean a match will last for atleast more than a minute, which is toooo long.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Why would we, if we are tho one who'll be playing on those rooms ?

Read again, "Section" not the whole message. Consider the quotes.

Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
20 reaction time is really too much, Most of players including me even press space before 10 seconds at the beginning, and 15 seconds during the game.
20 seconds would mean a match will last for atleast more than a minute, which is toooo long.

You're talking like you never experienced 20 reaction time before. The reaction time was 20 for 7 years now, so how did you play all these games which lasted more than a minute?
Plus, games last more than a minute anyways no matter if rt is 15 or 20, unless it's judo.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the