Toribash
Original Post
[B] Full Texture Template Outline
I'm very talented when it comes to artistic skill and things like that. The only problem I have with making textures and junk is that I don't know where to put what and what to draw where. If someone could make me custom templates for each texture (like l_bicep and stuff like that), I would be grateful. Although I have very little tc currently, supplying me with easy-to-use templates will speed up my set creation and allow me to be more efficient and make more money. That means that I can supply whoever helps me out with a good chunk of my profit (currently working on a 200k set project and you would get ~50k out of my sale). If you do not trust me to give you the tc OR you don't have time to wait, I can give some things from my deact as payment.

(Maybe this should be moved to Requests)...
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
No No. Something that shows outline of fingers or something. Pretty much something that visualizes the main idea of a specific area in the template and allows a sort of "fill in the blank".

Sorta like this but not as detailed. Simple black and white with little outlines is best.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
most sets don't follow any standard mapping. except for hands and feet which can be
mapped similarly providing the subject is anthropomorphic,
most body textures are just mapped however the artist thinks it would look best

also, i think if you have a template that you use, lets say you mapped a leg, if you sell
that leg, I don't think you can't use the same identical mapping for another leg that you
want to sell
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
*Sigh* Fine. Can someone just make me some eZ hand, feet, and torso region texture templates?
Here's a head template similar to what you want. I can't find any other ones like that, though.

Torso and maybe hands + bicep/tricep

Legs

Feet

and Pecs and stuff are just like a head texture.

You could also just download this zip file, includes pec maps, etc. But different head map.

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...6&d=1253936037
Not the Droid you're looking for.
Woah. Didn't even know this thread existed. Welp, thanks. Now I can make mlg textures.