Ranking
Then you need to discribe more specifically so we can understand clearly what kind of head you want.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I can'r actually describe it, once I said what I want and I'm sure I'll see something better than I want, so yeah, use ur creativity
P.S : I don't want something wich isn't better than my head now, u can dl lp, it's a simple nice head
adsfjksf
Well, then I just posted a wip.
Do you want me to change anything? don't just say no or nice try or unmotivating words.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
well I'm sorry if I a bit rude, I just don't like the concept, sorry. and once again, I pay everything I got for this
adsfjksf
If I may re-ask. What kind of concept you're talking about? The style?
Robotic. Tribal. Cartoon, etc?
- made in Indonesia

those are fine except tribal, and for cartoon, I want it to be detailed, not just a basic cartoon
adsfjksf
Well then I'm out. Goodluck for the request, dude.
- made in Indonesia

Grape Ape
I finished this today. Hope you like it, If you don't want it i'll probably keep it for myself :>

Grape Ape

Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
sorry I'm not on my PC so I can't see the picture, can u please upload it in another website or just attach it?
adsfjksf