Toribash
Original Post
[R]420,000k Robotic Head Texture
What I Want?
Im looking for a artist to make me a HQ robotic head texture
I want the left and right side to be different from each other.Example:Left side has holes in the head and right side doesn't.I'm not accepting premades.I prefer any type of color just as long the head looks good with it.Also I don't recommend you trying this if your a new to making art.
Details
I want there to be light scratches.I prefer a tiny glowing eye on one of the eyes while the other can be just black.For the rest you can surprise me.
The Price
I'll pay 420,000 tc just for this one head.blaze it
And I'm only paying in tc
How Long Am I Willing To Wait?
Take your time,don't rush
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 20, 2016 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Waiting time wew payment change in detail error
No Longer Active
Would love to attempt this but you didnt said anything about the style so is the one im drawing good for you?

example

ofcourse i will make yours totally different content wise just about the style
I'm kinda looking for a realistic robotic actually sorry but not interested in that set
-----
Had a change in mind of details I only want light scratches but if you have already started and already has deep scratches/scars I'm fine with that since it's already started
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 19, 2016 at 08:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No Longer Active
I won't give up on this request %100 I mean seriously just
by looking at the art market
No Longer Active
Alright thanks and good luck also here's a list of colors I like Demon,Platinum,Void,Shaman,Cobra,Quicksilver,Gold.
But any color is fine.
And pls note everyone that c/p is not allowed
Last edited by Harry6103; Mar 19, 2016 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Anotha wan
No Longer Active

here is a wip i was working on...
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
I gotchu fam.
Time to get back at making robotic textures.
I am just an icon livin'