Ranking
My name is Goesfard and I am 5th dan black belt. my best mods are aikido and aikidobigdojo, I need to relearn toriboxing and wushu3box(my computer broke and I ahven cought up with those yet. I love to play video games but I also like to skateboard and play other sports. I want to join this clan because good members I want to be in an active clan were I can feel welcome and or feel at "home". I also want to be of good use to an awsome clan and hopefully be able to get better with you guys. My clans I used to be in were penta((kicked)(why?)(idk)) awsomniac(didnt feel like the right place Idk why)enforce(inactived)and ITUA(exited clan members)Noon(inactive clan) and Ctrl(inactive clan)and Cursed(inactive members) . My skype:fulopulbert.Why want to join? Veal the really active clan and really good members.Thank you for considering me.And
Forum activity:10/8
In-game activity:10/8-9
Attached Files
Good replay.rpl (423.4 KB, 4 views)
best save.rpl (90.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Jul 20, 2016 at 05:30 PM.

Your replays don't really convince me Goesfard and judging by your post cont you're not really that forum active but if you want I can test you in-game just message me your steam nickname or your GMT and tell me when you can meet me in-game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Username: SemiSarim
College student in the United States, some of my hobbies include MMA, music production, programming.
Belt:
8th Dan
Main mods:
ABD
Previous clan:
Lucky
Reasons of absence to previous clans:
Required using skype daily. I have no problem with being active in game several times a week and on forum.
Why do you want to join Vengeance?
I've been looking for an active clan with high level players that can help mentor me, I'd like to further improve on my skills and fluid play, and learn new mods.
Attached Files
1241515512415112515.rpl (87.9 KB, 5 views)
12415155124151.rpl (82.1 KB, 4 views)
12415155.rpl (93.3 KB, 3 views)
24125415231.rpl (77.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SemiSarim; Jul 22, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
SemiSarim
Username: Jimaji12

Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt

Main mods: Aikido

Previous clan: None

Reasons of absence to previous clans: N/A

Why do you want to join Vengeance? I want to join Vengeance because it seems like a pretty active clan, very helpful and something that I could enjoy being apart of. Also, I need new friends so this could be a great start. I could hopefully learn different things about Toribash from you guys. Looking forward of you guys helping me sharpen up some skills, would be interesting to learn from each and every member that is apart of Vengeance.

[Don't mind the replay names :>]

Replays:
Attached Files
Destroyed Uke.rpl (139.6 KB, 3 views)
HEAD RIP.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by jimaji12; Jul 24, 2016 at 06:32 AM.
[22:59] <jimaji12> Can i buy toribash?
[22:59] <+Wizard> Toribash is a free game
Vengence Application
Hi, My name is KingdeZo I am applying to this clan because my old clan died and i feel like i can help build this clan and help it to become the greatest. Qualities i bring are kindness great sportsmanship and im a team player.i am 14 years old and my time zone is central time. i speak English fluently but i also speak some Portuguese, I have skype, and my Skype is Mlbswagg. Clans i used to be in are, Striker, Monochromatic, HAzard, and Coa, I used to play mushu but i am still looking forward to train in the art of aikido to help in wars to stay #1. I have war. I went to war with this clan before but my leader didn't let me play at all. After my clan died I Felt lonely and stayed a lone wolf for a bit. I think im Ready To join a clan again Now that i know the effort of joining my last 3 clans weren't in vain. I will Help And this time i will Stay i will make sure of it. n I also look forward to working with you guys and i hope u take my application into consideration. Goodbye and have a nice day.
SemiSarim, jimaji12 and KingDezo could you PM me your steam usernames or PM me when you would like to meet me in-game so I could test you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
SemiSarim, jimaji12 and KingDezo could you PM me your steam usernames or PM me when you would like to meet me in-game so I could test you.

Shot you a pm about my situation.
[22:59] <jimaji12> Can i buy toribash?
[22:59] <+Wizard> Toribash is a free game
my in game user name is baebaebae my real name is Matt im 13 but im pretty laid back im a second dan black belt but play better than most second dans my main mods are boxshu, mushu, aikido, aikido big dojo the reason i am leaving heyoka is because most of the leaders are inactive the few leaders that are online have to pretty much baby sit everyone and im tired of it i want a clan that i can be around people and be taken seriously. My skype is matthewtheaustralian i made it when i was like 8 so dont mind the user name please and my steam name is matthew2744101
-----
once again for got the replay sorry
Attached Files
i beat a masterbelt.rpl (48.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by baebaebae; Jul 25, 2016 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by baebaebae View Post
my in game user name is baebaebae my real name is Matt im 13 but im pretty laid back im a second dan black belt but play better than most second dans my main mods are boxshu, mushu, aikido, aikido big dojo the reason i am leaving heyoka is because most of the leaders are inactive the few leaders that are online have to pretty much baby sit everyone and im tired of it i want a clan that i can be around people and be taken seriously. My skype is matthewtheaustralian i made it when i was like 8 so dont mind the user name please and my steam name is matthew2744101
-----
once again for got the replay sorry

Your replay didn't really show how good you are so PM me and say the time when you want me to test you in-game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]