ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Legend
Well, I managed to obtain the clan-making skills of Ethereal and we have decided to start up a clan known as Legend.

Clan Aim/Goal:
Our goal is to have fun and be good all around in Toribash. Seeing as a longer goal is needed, complete and utter world domination as well.

Legend Clan Story
Under the eyes of the mighty Zeus walk mortal legends. Among the many towns and cities, perhaps right beside you, there is a legend waiting to be born. We have been born.
Legend has been born. Legends in heart and epic in skill, they scour the earth, looking for more talent worthy of the title “Legend” . We are legends, forever seeking more minds, more potential to be sculpted by the skilled hands of the few.
The art of bashing is a prominent skill for they few legends that walk this virtual realm. The motive to seek out skill comes not without the motive to increase ones own body and mind alike. To be accepted as a Legend is to be accepted by the gods.

Are you good enough?

Right now, our numbers are small, but they shall grow in size as we become known.

Our members consist of: (This will get bigger. Be patient.)

HebrewHamr
Ethereal

chumpy
juo
Chuck_Segal
Lothox
Kai-FlyNinja-
Ownzilas
Stonewall
toritori9
DarkEnergy

Allies:
Inq

Enemies:
UNCE

Feel free to become a rival clan. Friendly competition is always nice.

If you wish to join, see Ethereal or myself in-game or PM either of us.
Or you can post here. That works too.

That's the gist of it. Happy gaming!
Last edited by Hamr; Feb 26, 2008 at 03:15 AM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
didn't see chumpy in ages D: does he even still exist?
glhf my blue, 50% jewish friend
Edit: lol this is like the 3rd clan with this name
Last edited by juo; Feb 1, 2008 at 05:36 AM.
:o Ohai.

Wellyeah, this be Legend.

I look forward to scouring the "earth" for more talent to join. Like Hamr said, PM him or I and we'll discuss, and you may just be lucky enough to have a place among the legends.

@juo
That is the only similarity, as I recall, the last "Legend" clans sucked. We will not.
G'luck hamr!
The members list and goal is kinda small though.
Wait.. is Eth still playing?
Last edited by Samule; Feb 1, 2008 at 05:46 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Yes, yes he is.

He realized Toribash is too fun to stop playing all together.
Oh, and about the member list: We're legends, it'll obviously grow, but how can you expect an epicly long memberlist?
I know, I was just mentioning that is kinda small at the moment.
Glad you're staying.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
He said he will delete IRC and Toribash from his computer.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks for that, get out of here if thats what you're going to comment about... We all know, and there is no place for it here.
I found it overly hard denying Hamr, at the same time as quitting altogether. Its hard to go cold turkey, so to speak.