ES Recruitment Drive
be smoother in your movement and try to do -30 grav,look better in general but good job :P
no u

Cheated: I can't really cnc tricking, cause I don't really know much about it for toribash, but it did look prety neat to me. Liked the end where you kind of stumbled into your pose.

*the other replay*: The manip looked pretty smooth. It kind of seemed like it was in -30 or something, but nonetheless it was a decent manip. Split and decap was nice and quick, was hoping for more x;. Didn't like however, when at frame 78 I think, your knee twitches :/.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
ive already told you my thoughts on that replay i think but im gonna do it again so you can come back and be sad

youre fucking legs at the start wow dont do that

opener was pretty generic and all

the little push you did with your leg was pretty awkward positioned and stuff

dm pattern was kinda new id admit but it was also kinda eh

i like how you hit the ground at the end when the frames ended

youve also improved a bunch so gj on that
why is everyone recently using that generic opener
is it a new thing or something i dont get it

some hits were weak, transitions were sex, dont ghost.
pose was shit
"the" opener
i liked the first two hits a lot, the grab was decently placed
the kick was very strangely aimed, it just brushed uke but not a bad thing. it looks like you didnt use its full potential though
not a fan of the grab switch
decap was awesome though, love how you ripped his head off
ghost doesnt bother me at all tbh
no real cnc to give tbh, nothing really stood out
oh yeah
Hi der

Opener was alright, don't like how you used your hand to spring yourself up though, it looked slightly weird

Spin in the air and landing was nice

I liked how you did something different and went for a roll-ish thing instead of the usual jumps in tricking replays, though it could have been landed better

Cork was alright, nice pose
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions