Toribash
Original Post
Senshi Parkour Blue

SENSHI PARKOUR BLUE

Haven't Made a Parkour Mod In a while, so I made this small one for fun. Enjoy!

Attached Files
senshi_pk_blue_1.tbm (37.7 KB, 26 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Very interesting map! However, this map is rather boring not many routes and very short. Great to see you back!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
smallestmothgirls I #free akina plase
I'm on that A$AP no Rocky
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
whats the theme

Just blue, it’s part of a color series I’ve been doing. Of just theme-less courses. Like old fashioned themed pk mods just letting the creative flow go wherever.
-----
Originally Posted by jostene View Post
Very interesting map! However, this map is rather boring not many routes and very short. Great to see you back!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Yeah kept it short here. I’m trying to make mods that are better for multiplayer and beginner parkourists. Slightly downhill and simple routes. For replay-ability.

I usually go too big and too crazy, and then only 4-5 players can really do a ton on it, and then it stops being played.

But thanks, hope to push more out.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 18, 2023 at 05:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I tried it out, here's the replay, and i can say it's a great mod, fun to play. Thanks for creating it, Mata!
Attached Files
weird shit 123.rpl (604.6 KB, 12 views)
this parkour shit get serious
Attached Files
we movin.rpl (955.2 KB, 5 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.