Ranking
Ahh I see. Thank you.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
I think gtspikes.tbm is the name. Not sure, cant check.

Aaaah yes gtspikes could actually be it, it has spikes actually "popping up"..

Well mb ^^
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Yep ! jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm

You are the best.thank you man!
What's the name of the mod used for the "Kill Ukayden" event? It took place in a volcano of some sort, & one player was small while the other was large.

If you succeeded, you'd get some free magma items.
woah
In mocucha's Binklawz the Martial Artist video, what is the mod for the first fight called? in that actual dojo.
bless up fam
Anyone know if there are any mods that have a boxshu style dojo box thing? I want to try tricking indoors because I have seen some pretty cool replays that utilize mods like boxshu or morten to do wall flips and stuff. If anyone knows of any mods similar to what im talking about, please tell me

Also I know I could mess with the settings in notepad for morten.tbm or boxshu, but my notepad is messed up and when i save the file thing and load the replay, it just crashes :v
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
Anyone know if there are any mods that have a boxshu style dojo box thing? I want to try tricking indoors because I have seen some pretty cool replays that utilize mods like boxshu or morten to do wall flips and stuff. If anyone knows of any mods similar to what im talking about, please tell me

Also I know I could mess with the settings in notepad for morten.tbm or boxshu, but my notepad is messed up and when i save the file thing and load the replay, it just crashes :v

Try battledome or marshu_2015.
Originally Posted by Ghostly101 View Post
In mocucha's Binklawz the Martial Artist video, what is the mod for the first fight called? in that actual dojo.

The dojo is not a mod but an atmosphere. Type /atmo ingame, a window will pop up and you can chose the atmo that you want.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash